Part of the Mental Health Week, sharing with you a cool article that is light and enlightening. Just know that getting help is okay and that you will be just fine. Seeing a therapist is nothing to be ashamed about, most people visit a therapist due to stress at work, home or life in general. So know that, you don’t have to be on a roller-coaster melt down, to see someone about how you are feeling at that time. Mental health effects a lot of people, and you can get the help you need by talking it out. So enjoy this article.
Although Raven Symone may be the one you grown to love or hate. She has been on #nochill all this year. When it comes to Raven she has no filter on her at all. So we chopped it up on these 5 crazy things she said this year in 2015, since her permanent seat on “The View”. Her looks may have been a little crazy but nothing compared to her crazy rants.
If you been under a rock or just as busy as a bee, than you may have missed this geographical lesson Raven gave us… or at least tried to give us!
1. “I never said I wasn’t black; I said I wasn’t African American,” Raven-Symone began. “To me that’s a difference. thank you to Ancestry.com actually for sending me my DNA test. … I am from every continent in Africa, except for one, and I am also from every continent in Europe, except for one.”
Why that may have taken you back to your text books to see where the hell it said that at, peep out some more of Raven’s hot topics.co-host on ABC’s The View, Raven-Symone and the ladies of the roundtable were discussing recent comments made by Univision host Rodner Figueroa where he likened Michelle Obama’s looks to that of an ape from Planet of the Apes. Symoné defended Figueroa.
2. “Was he saying it racist-like?” Raven-Symone said on The View. ”Because he said that he voted for her later, and I don’t think he was saying it racist. … Michelle, don’t fire me from this right now, but some people look like animals. I look like a bird. So can I be mad if somebody calls me Toucan Sam?”
If you watch the show “Empire” like I do you know Terrance Howard character used the N Word, so The View discussed this and Raven ruffled some feathers…
3. While debating that issue on The View, Raven-Symoné got under some people’s skin when she implied that everyone should use the N-word. “We don’t look at it as racism as the way your generation does. We’re trying to move forward.” Right.
With the change of the face of the twenty dollar bill coming, Raven wants to shed light on who she though would be the best face going forward.
4. “Let me just preface [by saying], I understand the history,” she said. “I get it, trust me. I was taught, I’m in that culture. But there’s also Wilma Mankiller, there’s also Rosa Parks, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Harriet Tubman…Me personally, I would’ve chosen Rosa Parks. I would have chosen someone that is closer to the progression that we’re doing now.”
Last but certainly not least, if you missed this one you really need to get on board lol.. but in cased you did the video is below. Just when I thought Raven had changed she kicked me down again.
5. ‘I’m not about to hire you if your name is Watermelondrea,’ the former child star said to her shocked co-hosts during Thursday’s episode of the ABC show.
‘It’s just not going to happen,’ she continued. ‘I’m not going to hire you.’
Yes their is more and yes I believe we haven’t heard the last of Raven’s rants … coming into 2016. While we wait because we know it’s coming let’s just hope it’s a mild storm nothing to big.
Everyone loves the iPhone and although you may be trying to keep your iPhone out of harms way, you maybe going about it all wrong. Which means you could be doing more harm than good. So check out these 9 ways to see if you can kick that bad habit, and give your iPhone more love so it can stay around longer. Read more… Continue reading “Here are 9 ways you maybe using your iPhone wrong”
Shopping on #blackfriday use to be trying to beat the crowd, but their is a better way to getting the savings and catching those deals. No you do not have to join a club or print out a lot of coupons. All you have to do is check out this website to keep in touch with deal and sales all year long, but especially on those after holiday sales.
This has got to be the most simple yet, more and more sales to come. Waiting has never been so fun, also not waiting to bum rush into Walmart or Kohl’s has never been so delightful. I am going to sit home this Black Friday and #cybermonday, and beat the crowd. Will you? Jax Bens has got my full attention this holiday, a cool little shopping directory marketplace. I will be discovering new shops and finding deals along the way. I am glad I stumbleupon this cool little hidden gem.
Also this site has a lot to offer, I talked with the owner and they are expanding with a lot more to come. I love how they verify the stores, which makes me feel safe to shop. They also have on their site that they do not add all stores online, because they want to keep you protected. Win win I love that. They also said that they will be adding more stores and a shop list, which they say is huge. So I can’t wait… where will you be shopping this holiday online or retail stores? Check Jax Bens out for more don’t never say I never shared anything lol.
When it comes to beauty, we’ve all got a few tricks up our sleeve. Whether it’s the baby-powder-as-dry-shampoo trick you picked up from your bestie or the secret hot-roller technique your mom passed down, a well-mastered hack can help you escape many a beauty emergency unscathed. To supplement your ever-broadening arsenal of beauty tricks (and to save you from leaving the house feeling frazzled), we’re sharing 21 hair, skin and makeup tips we think every woman—no matter your age, location, or mastery of makeup—should know. Smudged nails and frizzy strands, begone!
Rihanna and Katy Perry used to be good friends. But, in a recent interview in the September 2013 issue of Elle UK, the “Fireworks” singer hinted at their friendship being over and expressed concern about Ri Ri’s well-being. “I love her [Rihanna] and every time I see her, I’m reminded of the light that she has. There’s a lot of dark in this business. I know a lot of people out there with the most detrimental entourages they are the root of their demise,” she said.
“It’s really unfortunate but you can’t save these people. My days of celebrity saving are over.”
Rihanna’s alcoholic binges and behavior has alarmed many of her followers and navy. To hear that a close friend of hers is also worried about the people surrounding the star should be an indicator that she may actually need help.
UP NEXT: Lisa Raye Is Celibate
Lisa Raye Is…
View original post 550 more words