#SayHerName: First Flint Mother To Sue Over Water Crisis Found Dead — HelloBeautiful


Woman (Sasha Bell) who Filed Flint Water Lawsuit Shot Dead in Twin Killing https://t.co/EZQ26XpQP6 via @EurWeb pic.twitter.com/f9LiyZl3uO — blicqer (@blicqer) April 24, 2016 Sasha Bell, the 19-year-old mother that was the first person from Flint to sue for poising thousands of its residents, was found dead in her apartment. According to the New York Daily…

via #SayHerName: First Flint Mother To Sue Over Water Crisis Found Dead — HelloBeautiful

Advertisements

Former Melrose Place actress has been charged with Aggravated Manslaughter


Amplify’d from www.popeater.com
Former ‘Melrose Place’ Star Amy Locane Indicted for Aggravated Manslaughter
Six months after striking two separate cars during a wine-fueled drive–and killing a passenger in one of the cars–former ‘Melrose Place’ star Amy Locane-Bovenizer has been indicted on charges of aggravated manslaughter and assault by auto, TMZ.com reports.

Locane-Bovenizer was involved in a hit-and-run collision in Montgomery, New Jersey this past June. Minutes after leaving the scene of that accident, she slammed her 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe into the passenger side of another vehicle, killing passenger, Helene Seeman. The manslaughter and assault charges stem from the second accident.

TMZ reports that Locane-Bovenizer was indicted Thursday by a grand jury in Somerset County. She faces 10-30 years in jail for the manslaughter charge and an additional 5-10 for the assault by car charge.

Locane-Bovenizer’s lawyer Blair Zwillman told TMZ he’s “surprised” at the aggravated manslaughter charge, adding, “I don’t believe it is supported by the law or the facts and I think it constitutes over-reaching by the prosecutor’s office.”

Locane-Bovenizer fled the scene of her first crash when the driver of that car attempted to call for help. The driver followed her, telling police that the actress was “swerving and knocking down several mailboxes.”

After driving 17 miles to another town, the actress struck the second car, killing the passenger. Officers on the scene said she had alcohol on her breath and her eyes were bloodshot. She was arrested and taken to a nearby medical center to have her blood-alcohol level tested.

While in custody, the actress admitted to having several glasses of wine that day.

Read more at www.popeater.com

 

Kraft food worker kills two people and critical injured one….. read on


Yvonne Hiller has been charged with murder in the deaths of two women at the Kraft Foods Baking Plant on Thursday night.

The two women have been identified as LaTonya Brown, 36 and Tanya Wilson, 47. Bryant Dalton, 39 was injured in the shooting and he is in critical condition.

It has now been revealed that Hiller was involved in an argument with three of her co-workers, which led to her suspension. When she returned to the plant with a gun she found the three in a break room, along with a  fourth. She told the fourth to get out and then just started shooting.

Hiller apparently believed that for years the other co-workers had been talking behind her back and spraying her with chemicals. She had been employed at the plant for 15 years.

Original Story From Friday Morning:

Yvonne Hiller Had Just Been Suspended From Her Job at the Kraft Foods Baking Plant in Philadelphia When She Returned With a Gun and Killed Two Co-Workers

Two more were also injured in the shooting at the Kraft factory according to the Philadelphia Inquirer, who also report that workers at the plant have identified the shooter as Hiller. The two women who were killed have not been identified at this time; the third was a man who was shot in the neck and shoulder. A fourth person was injured but is not considered critical.

Hiller has now been taken into custody.

The Kraft plant, located at 12000 Roosevelt Blvd, was operational at the time, and seven employees were trapped inside a quality-control room during the shooting. They all managed to escape unharmed.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Probie wife’s explosive charge: ‘Racist’ FDNY killed my husband; training targeted minorities


A probationary firefighter who died at a training session was the victim of an FDNY effort to keep blacks out of the department, a lawyer for his widow charged Thursday.

Jamel Sears, who collapsed Nov. 10 at the Fire Academy, died after he was subjected to a more strenuous physical regimen than FDNY hopefuls – most of them white – had undergone in the past, lawyer Ken Thompson said.

Sears’ widow, Sherita, filed a notice of claim Feb. 6 informing the city and the FDNY she plans to bring a $10 million wrongful death suit.

“This was the largest class of blacks and Latinos in Fire Department history,” Thompson said. “Why did the department decide for the first time to implement this particular training?

“We’re saying we believe there was a racial motivation there.”

Sears, 33, was part of the class that began at the academy in July 2008. The group included the most minorities in the FDNY’s history, with more than one-third of the 297 members either black, Hispanic, Asian or female.

Thompson said he does not know what Sears was doing when he crumpled to the ground. New requirements – such as carrying 100 pounds of equipment a certain distance within a short amount of time – put extra pressure on the recruits, he said.Read Full Report

Video:Victims say masked gunman responsible for Miami shootings


MIAMI, Florida (CNN) — Miami police issued a plea for information Saturday after at least one person with an assault rifle opened fire on a crowd of people on a streetcorner Friday night, killing two teens and wounding seven other people.

“We need the community to come together, someone come forward and give us a tip,” Miami Police Officer Kenia Alfonso told CNN.

“There are a lot of people in that area. Someone must have seen something, someone must know who could’ve done this horrific crime.”

Alfonso said two teens, ages 16 and 18, died in the attack, which broke up a game of craps in front of a grocery store about 9:50 p.m. Friday in the city’s Liberty City neighborhood.Read full reporrt and view video.

Video: Boy calmly talks about day of dad’s death


5#

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – An 8-year-old boy accused of fatally shooting his father and another man is shown in a video calmly telling law enforcement officers that he found the men lying in his home after returning from school on the day of the shootings.

The roughly 12-minute video posted Monday night on Phoenix television station KTVK’s Web site shows part of the questioning the boy underwent as authorities in the eastern Arizona community of St. Johns investigated the Nov. 5 killings. The station said it got the video from the prosecutor’s office in Apache County, where the shootings occurred.